Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Today, I'd like to say thank you to my best friend.  Dad.  Sure we moved around a few times as kids and dad wasn't there there a lot.  But dad always did whatever he could for us.  We all got our education's paid for by dad's job and after I punted my way to a degree from State, dad hooked me up with Max Urick.  He's kept me there ever since.  But I never knew just how much he loved me until I was reading the Audit of the dirty old man Bob Krause.  Dad put himself on the line to make sure I wasn't fired by that mean old Krause.  Now that dad's back running things I feel so warm inside.  Everyday I walk in to Bill Snyder FAMILY Stadium, I feel like dad's finally giving me the hug I worked so hard for.

Thanks dad,  you're the best.

Love,
Sean

No comments: