Friday, February 15, 2008

FRIDAY DICKCHEESE: NCAA DICKCHEESE

OMIGOD, you guys! Meeghan so just told me that Kelvin got totally busted for using his cell in school. I feel, like, so bad for Kelvin. I mean, hasn’t anyone ever heard of the First Fucking Amendment? It’s like when these teachers try to tell you what clothes you can and can’t wear. What the fuck, dude? You don’t know me. You don’t know how I feel. You don’t know Marilyn Manson 2004 Summer Concert Tour.

(ii.) ON HEINOUS RULES. There’s a little known saying about heinous rules that you may have heard once or twice in your ear. It comes from Maine. Way up in the top part. It says that heinous rules are made to be trampled upon. Forget that one. It doesn’t apply here. I’m talking about a different saying. The other one. It’s the one that says that heinous rules are enforced by dickcheese.

Awwwww, yeah. Kaboom! There it is. Myles Brand is so totally this week’s dickcheese. How does it feel, Mr. Myles? Maybe if you had better things to do in your life you wouldn’t be perusing phone call records, you fucking pervert. Best of luck Coach Sampson!!! Go show ‘em what you’ve got! Go KS! GO KSU! GO CATS!

No comments: